(as of Feb 20,2021 16:39:51 UTC – Details)
The German shepherd bite sleeve is made of durable jute, thick foam inner and outer layer, and dense foam handles, making it an extremely durable and sturdy dog training kit. It will offer you support and protection from the hard dog bites.
You and your dog’s safety comes first. We’ve used high-end, environmentally friendly and non-toxic materials to make a high-quality biting sleeve that is not harmful to you and your dog. Your arm will stay protected, yet the bite sleeve is soft enough for your dog’s teeth.
The biting sleeve is perfect for training young dogs, 12 months old and younger work dogs, entry-level dogs such as German Shepherd, police K9, and so on. It has a flat surface to accommodate a full bite of your puppy’s mouth.
Moreover, our dog playing kit features an inner sleeve and an outer biting part that can be used separately. The outer part can be used as a biting pillow, yet the inner sleeve is ideal for heavy-duty dog training.
Comfortable & Sturdy Handle: The dog biting sleeve has a comfort grip that feels soft on your hands. It also features solid inner and external handles to help you maximize your gear control while optimizing your dog bite training and play. It works well on either arm.
For Training or Game: Our skilled designers made this biting sleeve for training young dogs, 12 months old and younger work dogs, entry-level dogs such as German Shepherd, police K9, Mastiff and so on. The surface of the biting sleeve is a little flat and fits the size of the puppy’s mouth.
Double Use: You can use both the inner sleeve and outer part during Training. The outer biting part can be used as a biting pillow while the inside is perfect for heavy-duty dog training due to it’s engineered wood with soft and anti-slip handle coating more substantial for holding the whole sleeve.
Protection: You don’t need to worry about your safety and that of your dog. All the materials used in making this training kit for dogs are environmentally friendly and non-toxic. It is not harmful to dogs and owners.