(as of Feb 22,2021 02:03:19 UTC – Details)
Step 01. Keep Window or Glass clean
Step 02. Wet the Window or Glass with water(Soapy water will be the best choice)
Step 03. Remove from backing protect sheet(which is a kind of clear vinyl, please MAKE SURE remove it before you apply the window film to glass)
Step 04. Apply to wet glass and smooth with hands
Step 05. Squeegee away water and air bubbles.
1. The adhesive effect of the film may not be good in winter. Solution: before application, use hair dryer to make it soft( heat resistance is under 176°F)
2. Fit for smooth surface without any dust or fiber.
3. Do not apply to outside window or windows with cracks.
4. More efficient in teamwork, a product of energy saving and environmentally friendly.
5. Affix tape on both sides to remove the window film from backing film.
*Only Applies on Smooth Glass Surfaces*
Key Notice For Frosted Window Film:
1. If you want to remove it, simply peel the window film from any corner. It comes off cleanly without leaving residue
2. When not in use, the film must be replaced and stored on the original backing paper. The side of the film that touched the glass should face the glossy side of the backing paper
3. Our film does not apply to carved, over frosted or irregular glass
Frosted Window Film Q&A:
Q:How long will this film last for?
A:In normal condition, it will last for more than 8 years on the window
Q:Why there is bubbles inside?
A:Because the water is not cleaned out entirly. After you position the film, please smooth out the film with squeegee, make the air bubbles and water out completely
Q:Could this film be used for more than one times?
A:Yes, but the stickup side of the film must be completely clean
Ideal for Day Sleep — 100% light blocking, anti UV and glare-prevention. Great for shift workers, baby rooms, nurseries, meeting rooms and those who need to sleep during daytime or places that require absolute privacy.
Static Cling Film — No glue and Eco-friendly design, it just needs some clean water for installation. This window film can be removed easily without leaving residue and it can be reused. ●Do not apply it on surfaces with direct sunlight or strong light, too high temperature may cause the glass cracking.
Self-adhesive Installation – Tools (a professional stainless steel film cutter, a stainless steel ruler, one piece of cleaning cloth) and instruction are included, the window film can be cut into any size you want. Easy installation and save time. For an effective application, please read the instruction carefully before operation.
Warm Tips — ●Please make sure the back transparent film has been removed before installation. ●Please spray a lot of water on the window and the back of the window film before installation. ●Please apply the window film on clean and smooth window or glass surfaces.