(as of Feb 18,2021 10:56:28 UTC – Details)
12 Child Sized Deluxe face shields per package. These unisex face shields increase protection from debris and are designed for extended wear. They are made in the USA and ship fully assembled. The adjustable head bands include a foam lining for outstanding comfort and fit.
This product has been authorized under an EUA dated April 18, 2020 and updated April 24, 2020 for use as source control by the general public as well as by HCP in healthcare settings as to help prevent the spread of infection or illness. The product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner. This product is a Face Mask (Face Shield).
This product is not recommended for use in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high.
Body Contacting Materials:
– Polystyrene Shields
– Galvanized Steel Staples
– Polyethylene Headband
– Polyurethane Foam Headband
Recommended Cleaning Instructions:
– Remove the face shield from your head prior to cleaning.
– Before cleaning the face shield, wash your hands or put on new, clean gloves.
– If necessary, submerge the face shield in water to remove any surface debris.
– Cleaning with Soap and Water – Apply soap and water to a non-abrasive cloth. Gently wipe and clean the face shield. Rinse the face shield with clean water. Allow the face shield to air dry or dry gently with a non-abrasive cloth.
– Cleaning with Isopropyl Alcohol – Apply isopropyl alcohol to a non-abrasive cloth. Gently wipe and clean the face shield. Allow the face shield to air dry.
– Do not use disinfectants and/or cleansers not specified.
12 CHILD SIZED FACE SHEILDS PER PACK: Includes 12 clear safety face shields for children ages 4 to 12. Lightweight with adjustable foam lined headbands for a COMFORTABLE FIT. Easy to clean with soap and water or isopropyl alcohol.
CPSIA TESTED: Certified for passing Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) Testing
IMPROVES SAFETY: Face shields, used in combination with surgical face masks, offer improved overall protection based on recommendations from many experts within the medical community.
VITAL PROTECTION: Face shields offer vital protection of the eyes and sensitive mucous membranes contained there which are not otherwise protected by cloth face masks.