(as of Feb 20,2021 15:58:18 UTC – Details)
If you work with knives in your kitchen, and you don’t wear a cut glove, then you fall into one of two groups: those who’ve already cut themselves seriously, or those who will. So save yourself a trip to the emergency room later–not to mention permanent damage to your fingers or hand–by getting this stainless steel mesh cut glove now.
* Material: Made of high-strength polyethylene fibres and stainless steel wire
* Total length: 58cm, Arm width: 14cm
* Package Includes:
2 x Cut-resistant Glove
1. Please keep it in a dry and ventilated place when you not use
2. Just include one piece glove but it will suit either hand.
3. It do not prevent direct-point punctures. The function of the cut-resistant gloves is to reduce the risk of cutting, but not to be invulnerable.
✉100% quality assurance: We guarantee the quality of each product and provide 30-day return service.
Food Grade — Glove to protect against cuts when preparing food, sharpening knives, or cleaning blades, Not only does the glove protect your hands from sharp knives, but it also makes it easier to hold onto slippery food.
Ambidextrous — Glove will fit either hand. Easy to clean -just wash your hands with the gloves on or you can put it into dishwasher to clean.
Secure — The tapered fit and adjustable wrist clasp ensure a secure, comfortable fit that won’t slide or fall off. Well fitting safety glove whether it’s shellfish, meats or whatever you’re slinging a knife for.
Endless Uses — The chainmail glove is designed to be worn with internal insulating gloves or alone so that you can cut, chop, slice, butcher, and filet any meat at any temperature, usually you are deali